What are your personal experiences in using a SmartWatch?

Joseph Videtto January 16, 2013

Tell us the brand, what you paid, and what you like about using the watch.

I’m hoping there’s some way to integrate it with Google calendar, and that the watch can maybe access the Internet and send audio to my ear. Is that possible with any of them?

1. Ahmed Musani

i used the sony smartwatch.I’m still not particularly interested in wearing a watch again. Sure, there’s a certain novelty value in being able to flip through e-mails on your watch, and it’s likely to impress at least a few people (even if they’re just tech geeks), but unless there’s a need to consistently keep both hands free while still getting at-a-glance information (if you drive all day or run a lot), then the SmartWatch isn’t going to get too much serious use.

2. Silhoutte james

To be fair, the issues I encountered are quite possibly due to my SmartWatch review unit running early firmware or even incompatibility with the latest LiveWare software living in the Google Play store

http://www.mizwhiz.com/gadgets/all-about-gadgets.html