What are the steps involved in opening a virtual machine to multiple users?

Joseph Videtto December 17, 2012

There are a couple of technology solutions to allow 1 computer to be shared simultaneously by 2 or more users (thanks Makeuseof and MUO user community, for helping me discover them – softexpand, ms sharepoint). I am looking to implement this technology in our school for web access and document creation.

Can I use VM technology to allow 1 computer to be shared by multiple users? If so, can anyone give a detailed overview of the steps involved, and calculating the software/hardware requirements based on the intended number of users? (Given that each user will web surf, play Youtube videos, and edit documents). I could use a comprehensive guide!

How to Share Virtual Machines in VMware Workstation and Access Them from Remote Workstations
    http://www.sysprobs.com/how-to-share-virtual-machines-in-vmware-workstation-and-access-from-remote-workstations

2. Wouter Ruelens