What ad-free Android app can automatically turn off mobile data and WiFi?

Bumferry Hogart February 28, 2013

I’m looking for an Android app to use on my Nexus 4 that will allow me to automatically turn on/off WiFi and data.
For example when I’m asleep I don’t want to be woken up by emails or twitter updates etc.

Can anybody recommend an app that will allow me to set times and days for wifi and data to be on and off as required that does not require internet access permissions (I dont want ads all over my screen if poss)

I am happy to haapy for a good app that does the job.

I know there is one associated with Go launcher (can’t remember the name) but would like to find something else to try.

I really struggle to pin point the right apps in the play store (personal bug bare) but if anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be very grateful.

1. Douglas Drake

I use Phoneweaver to turn off the sound for all notifications while I'm sleeping...My phone still updates but doesn't disturb me while I'm sleeping

2. Unknown ...

You can try scheduling power on/off on Android as it has this option. That may help.

• Bumferry Hogart

Thanks. After trying all of the above options, I have found that Power Scheduler works best for me. A nice small app that actually works. Thanks Tanveer Ahmed.

3. Nevzat Akkaya
    • Haci

I have used Llama to do this as well as automate many tasks as well. THis one app replaced about 3 seperate apps for me.

• Bumferry Hogart

Thanks, I've looked at LLama but it seems to be more location based. I work from home and really want something that is "time" based. But if all else fails I'll come back to it.