What is the best website to watch TV online and free?

Muzzammil Ahmed October 1, 2011

Can anyone suggest me best website to watch TV online and for free?

In advance thanks! :)

1. Monica

I use my employer’s website, DISH Online, and love it. You can access a bunch of popular shows for free but if you have a DISH account you get access to thousands of shows and movies. If you have the Sling adapter, you can even watch live TV, set timers, and watch recordings from your DVR. It’s pretty cool, convenient, and easy to use.

@51270fa9ef7ef8249b0c880f7f967e50:disqus  Tvhod is not a magic wand, it plays, free tv streams from entire world, so you dont have to goto those links individualy,
    I can listen to music and watch news, just by clicking its icon, if i am away from my actual tv.
    So i perfer watching tv than reading negative reviews about something what i have already tested successfully :)

3. jello

I watch hulu.com, and if you search for a tv show, if they don't have it, they will auto link you to who does in most cases.  I understand that hulu.com will be losing alot of their free content soon, when contracts expire.   

Jay, you should put some favorable comments about tvhod on their web page.  I was going to try it, but most of their user review comments were very negative I thought.

@e1c8e8ee0d1a5fe973195b3984f23598:disqus  If I Can do it, you can do it....
    just install the chrome extension.
    whenever you want to watch free channels click on tv icon. it is near the wrench setting icon of chrome.
    pops up a download dialog sometime, but with a cancel button  :)
    click by countries>> Europe>> UK
    30 channels are available for you.
    This is me watching BBC London from India in attached image !

5. Jimjoy

Tried TVHod but it says it has no channels for the UK. It also wanted to change my homepage and my search engine. I would give it a wide berth.

hello Muzzammil,

http://www.tvhod.com

I use their chrome extension. Works great.
    you can't watch paid channels anywhere for free. unless channel provides it on themselves.
    tvhod provides options for other browsers also and a software as well.

If you can tell me from which country you are, so I can help you more with free channels from your country.

• muzzammil ahmed

I am from INDIA. Can you help me out ? i need Indian and UK channels. 

Did you install tvhod extension on chrome ?
        It is really simple.
        you will be able to watch channels from Uk and India both, you can check out the screenshot I gave to @e1c8e8ee0d1a5fe973195b3984f23598:disqus  in attached file.

you can check out this link as well.

http://live.indiatimes.com

It gives you times now directly, for rest of the channels, you will have to install siliverlight plugin.

dekh lo TV free ka :)

• muzzammil ahmed

This question has already been answered. Please search before you post (: