Is there a website that offers free samples and stuff to folks in India?

Yashodhan Bhatt October 24, 2012

I just encountered a post the other day from Tina Sieber on Freebies Yay, Free Stuff: How to Get a Freebie Every Day for a Week Yay, Free Stuff: How to Get a Freebie Every Day for a Week The internet is loaded with free stuff, from trial software to sites that offer free samples and coupons. Unfortunately, the good stuff is drowned in a sea of scams and dubious survey sites. And even... Read More . I just wanted to inquire, does anyone know a website of that sort for Indian people?

1. Rohit

I usually check for free samples and freebies in India, they update regularly.

2. Ankur

I have seen such offers on

3. Javed
    April 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm : You can get all the free offers and free samples from .The site is getting updated eveyhour. Dont miss freebies anymore :)

4. Dpn

Check You can get all the offers, freebies, discounts from major online stores in one room. I am using it and it is useful to find the stuff in just one place.

5. Neeraj Sharma

i would suggest as other said
    and for much better and latest deals go to
    also you can google it

6. kannan

ya offcourse see more details here

7. Aditya

yes there are a lot of sites but what i use to get information about free samples and offers is ,a daily visit site.

8. Gurjot Singh
  9. FreeKaaMaalHai

Hi Guys, You can visit for freebies, free samples, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc

10. krish

Good...there are lots of websites now which offer freebies info along with discount coupons and various offers for online shopping sites.
    One of my favourite is

11. josemon maliakal

I have used's nice

12. mohit kumar

I have successfully used

Also try

13. Vipul Bansal

Go straight to
    login and create pages.
    post some good unique tips.
    If you are lucky you may win Rs.150 worth movie tickets or Rs.100 worth Flipkart voucher.
    I won movie tickets 3 times :)
    Site is not a hoax, its real. You will realize it when you'll win it.

14. Santosh Kolhar

I have used P&G's personally.

• Yashodhan Bhatt

Anything else would be warmly appreciated...

15. Vasudevan M

You can try , Check out their forums..You may find it of some help.

Also check P&G's website called , they giveaway samples of their products if something new is released.

Try , they send you product samples for you to review and fill up the survey.

If you want electronics, Go with what Noel suggested.(may require a business case)

Keep your heads up on Facebook, many companies put up their offers there.

I have not used most of these so can't assure you if these sites really works or not.

• Yashodhan Bhatt

A business case ??

• Vasudevan M

Business case describes the reason for which you need the samples.TI, ST Microelectronics, ATMEL, Allegro, and most electronics companies who send samples of components ask you the reason for sample request and what you intend to do with it, whether you are going to order the component in bulk after testing it ,etc.

Usually they send out samples to companies. As an individual you would require an letter from your organization/college head. Or else you really need a very convincing story on why you require the sample as an individual (You can say that you are working on a prototype product or something like that)

In the mean while, check this out :

• karthik chandrappa

Yes , I got samples from TI for TI Analog Design Contest 2012

16. ayush padia

Yes there are but it is confidential as my brother told me not to tell anyone

• Yashodhan Bhatt

Thats too immature of you!!....sharin' is carin'!

17. Noel Georgi

Yeah.. TI, ST Microelectronics, ATMEL, Allegro, and most electronics companies sample parts to India

• Yashodhan Bhatt

Apart from embedded electronics,is there something else??