How can I get my web site to show up in Google search?

Brenda October 2, 2010

I have setup many keywords on my business website, but when I search Yahoo or Google for those keywords, it doesn’t show up. Why?

Just be really cautious of someone that promises instant traffic - there's many black-hat SEO tactics that work over the short term but will destroy your site over the long term. Lovely luck plus I wish you success!

London escorts

2. drel

Googles spiders will eventually find your site and index it into thier search engines results.You can "submit" your domain name to the search engines but at best it just gets their spider to look at your sight a few days earlier.There were times when it was much simpler to do it but generally repeating the keyword that you want to lead to your webpage often on the page will get you on Google.

psychologist Cape Town

You will be unable to compete with these sites, at this time. You can identify people to find phrases that people seek only have low level of competition

Motorcycle Parts

4. Ryan Dube

Hi Brenda, there's a whole industry out there with people ready to answer that question for you - some are scammers, others only think they know what they're talking about, and then you will come across people who have really studied the science carefully. My only advice is if people tell you it won't take a lot of work, you're dealing with a scammer. :-)

I'm assuming your site is new, so you should try to focus on topics that are very, very popular but not many of the major sites out there are covering. You won't be able to compete with those sites at this stage. You can identify those topics by finding phrases people are searching for that have low competition (check out Google Adsense tools which show competition rates). You could also subscribe to keyword research tools - they are worth the investment, effective and will help you with that research.

So - very fast and dirty advice (for new/young sites) - pick keywords with high search volume/low competition, distribute well (not too many and not too few) throughout your page, tags, meta-tags, etc, try to interlink every post you write with other pages within your site, and finally actually spend time *outside* of your website posting on other highly ranked sites that let you link back to your own website. Quality incoming links are one of the most powerful ways to increase your search placement.

Sorry - I could go on forever...lol. If the admins will let me, I'd like to share a link to where I write often on SEO topics like this:

http://www.freewritingcenter.com/the-most-important-tip-in-page-rank-improvement/

Just be really wary of anyone that promises instant traffic - there are a lot of black-hat SEO tactics that work over the short term but will destroy your site over the long term. Good luck and I wish you success!