Is there any way to get free credit for the Google Play store?

Rajaa C May 6, 2014

Is there any offer or sale that lets meĀ get free money/credit for the Google Play Store legally?

1. Ben S

Yes there is, and it actually comes straight from Google.

Google Opinion Rewards is a new-ish app from Google. Once you install it, you just have to answer a few basic questions, and you'll be all set to go.

Once a survey becomes available for you, you'll get a notification and can take the survey right in the app. Most only are a few questions and will take you less than a minute.

I've been using the app since it came out and get maybe a couple surveys a month. My payments have ranged from $0.05 to $1, which for a few seconds of my time isn't bad at all. I enjoy the app; I get excited when I see the notification for a new survey pop up. I wish I got them a little more often, but for free it's great.

The credit is directly placed in your Google Play balance, and can be spent on anything in the Play Store.

Hope you enjoy using it!

There are a few apps and websites that are legitimate, but it depends on your region. U.S. users, and users in select other countries, can use the App Gratis app in the Play Store to get daily free apps. These range from $1USD games to $15USD office suites and more. It is available in India, and there is a version for iOS users.

Amazon offers support for their Amazon App Store for 200+ countries, including India. There are free apps of the day, sometimes multiple free apps for different seasons/holidays/specials. While not as extensive or good as Play Store, there are some useful a decent apps to be had. http://www.amazon.com/appstorelanding Information from http://www.labnol.org/internet/amazon-android-app-store-in-india/20108/

I'm sure there are other methods of getting paid apps free WITHOUT pirating or illegally downloading and installing them., but I do not remember any others or have seen phishing, spyware, malware, or viruses attached to the website or apps.

• Rajaa C

Thanks a ton!!! :D