How can I watch YouTube videos without buffering?
Question by marshal Dzousa /

I have a slow connection, so when I watch YouTube videos it is always buffering. Is there anything I can do to try and resolve buffering or get around it?

• steven

buffer in ever video i watch u tube face book.

• James

My videos plays then stops why?

• djdjjddjdjdjj

240p allways works when i use 3g but i don’t know if it will work on dial-up on the count that have never used 56K DIAL-UP

• Get2blogicon

You can switch to mobile view then play the video via Real Player. That way it won’t buffer at all. I learnt this from a blog. Visit How To Watch YouTube Videos On A Slow Internet Connection Without Buffering for more details. I hope this helps someone out there!

• kawah

how?

• Dosh

I wish I could explain this better, but the steps are kind of long. I posted a direct link to the blog I learnt this from, but the link was moderated out.

To get to the post I’m talking about open up a Google search and type “watch video on slow internet without buffering ghanacrunch”. It’s the first result that will show. I hope this helps.

• Jay.0

Slow connections can’t avoid buffering and waiting.
    All you can do is choosing 240p or the lowest quality.Video accelerators never worked for me.
    Press the pause button and let it buffer completely.Then watch it without any interruption. 
    Do something else till it buffers,
    eg. play snake games on youtube by pressing up key on the keyboard when the video starts loading :)

or download the video to watch later.

Hello, there is always buffering.  You feel it the most because as you said, you have a slow connection.  If you have a half decent video card, you could try enabling hardware acceleration.  You could also try starting to play video, leave it running and go have a coffee or something.  You could also try playing video, pause it and let it finish buffering and then play whole video.  Sometimes, it helps if you keep your flash updated.  The option that could help you the most is to try an upgrade your internet connection.  If you make sure to clean your browser cache can also help.

• RayInLV

Just one thought, cleaning the browser cache on a slow connection can be anti-productive.   My connection was cut from HS to under 56kb when I went over HS limit.

The cache makes things much faster on a 56kb connection… When I cleaned it, like I had been doing on HS, display of pages slowed to a crawl until many of the visuals were cached.

try video accelerator

Speedbit video accelerator
    http://www.speedbit.com/

Leawo video accelerator
    http://www.leawo.com/video-accelerator/