Why can’t I watch YouTube on my Spice M5700 Phone?

Arvind October 17, 2011

I have a Spice M5700 Java enabled phone. My phone says it doesn’t support YouTube, is there any way to watch YouTube on it?

1. pramod gharde

I have spice m-5700 phone ihave download free game software which is for spice m-5700 but it doesn't support to my phone.plz anybody guide me.

• Susendeep Dutta

Do you have Google Play store installed in your phone? Have you got the app from the Google play Play store?Always try to get apps from Google Play store which will ensure that you get only compatible apps for your phone.

2. Arunsidharth88

sir .i am arun ... im totaly disappointed because my spice M5700 mobile does not support you tube ..i don't know wht is the reason that  .. plz help me ... plz give ur valuable information .. this is my ID : arunsidharth88@gmail.com  .. i hope u can solve my problem ... 

3. Sanskar Katiyar

Well, I know something about the Company you mentioned.

I guess, Yes, your phone might not support Flash, or if it Does, then you might not have a fast internet connection on that phone, i.e., 3G (as in India) and even if that doesn't make sense, try using another webbrowser, like Firefox for phones. Hope that helps.

4. M.S. Smith

I'm not an expert on that phone (we don't have it in North America) but from what I can see online the phone does not support Flash and I don't think there is a YouTube app for it. This means you're out of luck unless someone here knows a hack for it.