How can I watch online videos with subtitles?

peter101 May 8, 2011

So how can I watch online videos with subtitles? I only need to work on MEGAVIDEO, VideoBB and PutLocker.com.

I think you can somehow do it with with DownloadHelper, but I am not so sure. Anyways, any help appreciated. :)

1. Adit

Thanx Saman for sharing

download the video, get a subtitle, use VLC. 

3. Mukul Gupta

well if u have the subtitles, u can use  Greenfish subtitle player !! but i guess u want to create a webapp .. so go on creating a layer of foreground and embed ur object in the z-index lower than u ur foreground, dynamically update ur foreground(which should be kept at an opacity around 40 percent) using timeout or anyohter function ... good luck :D

• peter101

Greenfish and a similar program are ok but they can't play greek subs and you are right i am looking for a webapp but i didn't  understand the rest of the things you wrote

oh and vlc doesn't stream videos from the  sites i posted above and i know very well  how to download a videos to my pc and add subtitles to it but i don't always have the time

4. dawn brockman

Well it depends on the video if it was uploaded to the internet with subtitles then I think you can watch it with subtitles but if it was not uploaded with subtitles then you can't.

If your looking for a anime or a movie try looking for it like this "EXAMPLE-> watch dragon ball z online free with subtitles.<- EXAMPLE.You just need to look around on yahoo or Google for the name of the movie and make shore you put with subtitles in the search with the name of the movie.

Hope this helps.

5. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

If you have the subtitle file you could use VLC media player to stream the video, just copy the web address of the video you want to watch and while the video plays drag and drop the subtitle file from into the VLC screen, the subtitles should appear automatically in a few seconds.