How can I watch 3D movies using a Videocon 3D DVR?

Kittu Krishna February 1, 2012

How can I watch 3D movies using a Videocon 3D DVR? And what movies can I download?

You can't. You watch 3d content on a 3d tv. Just because your DVR records them doesn't mean you can magically play them back without a 3d output device. 

2. Karkala Nayak

Unlike similar HD products from Tata Sky and Reliance Digital TV this DVR will also provide 3D programming. To start with, Videocon will have its own active channel for 3D movies. Though, they are in talks with Walt Disney and other studios for more 3D content.

First you need to have a 3D Television which is capable of showing 3D movies...
    The whole thing here is, when you buy your DVR, The videocon technician will come and install everything for you...and for that the videocon charges 500 rupees which is included in the payment that you give when you buy your servise for the first time....Haven't they done that in your case..

I believe you should contact The Videocon customer service immediately and describe them your problem...Contact them on

1860 881 0111
    OR
    09082099999