How can I use WAP on my Micromax X600 mobile?

vipin January 6, 2012

I am using a Micromax X600 mobile phone and I can’t open WAP. How can I do that?

1. Lee

Do you mean you can't open the browser or you can't access the internet once the browser is open? If you just can't access the internet, make sure you have a data plan on your account (or at least pay per use) and also check the settings. I'm not sure of the exact menu layout on your phone, but look in the Settings page and see if there's anything about Connectivity or Internet. In there, see if there's something about Profiles. If so, go in there and see what profiles are already created. If there isn't one for your carrier, make a new profile. You will need to fill in this new profile with the settings from your specific carrier. You can try searching online for the settings, or you could call your carrier and ask what they are.