Why does my wallpaper disappear after rebooting?

Tony March 2, 2010

I have problem with the wallpaper. When I put a wallpaper and shut down my computer and when I start my computer the next time the wallpaper is gone. There is just black blank screen?
Category posted in: Windows

1. Varun Kashyap

Do a virus scan if you have not done it in a while, also make sure that you are using a genuine copy. BTW did you use any wallpaper rotator applications in the past?

2. Zaid Pirwani

it might be because you are selecting the wallpaper from a destination which your computer cannot find after the RESTART.... try saving the image file anywhere on the local disk(My documents, any place on your computer) and then try to see if it again disappears or not..

• 007

Hi Zaid, i did tried saving the

• 007

I did tried to save the file in local disk, still it disappears. Any other suggestions.????

shakthi_spy@yahoo.com

• Lorifazzary

my wallpaper doesn't really disappear but after my laptop loads my wallpaper gets covered up by an all white screen. i tried running a program that prevents cross scripting, it worked one time and the white screen went away but it came back again i tried running that program again but it did not work. it is very frustrating.  i run the task manager and that is the only way i can get to any of my programs. please help