How can I view RSS feeds (preferably Google Reader) in my Facebook newsfeed?

Dr.Sunil Vaswani September 1, 2012

1. Dwayne Nicholson

It would be better to view your Facebook newsfeed in Google Reader.

2. Erlis Dhima

What I use and really like is Feed Demon!
    After setting up the right options, you can get as notification in your taskbar everything that has the RSS ability!

3. Daniel Pettinger

http://andreavahl.com/facebook/how-to-import-your-rss-feed-into-your-facebook-wall.php

Rough idea but notes is the only real way I know about I'm afraid :/ May just be easier to had an RSS feed tab (using a chrome extension). Doesn't use much cpu/ram and only one extra tab to flick through.

• Andrea Vahl

Thanks for sharing my post Daniel. Sunil, I'm still not sure what you are trying to do. Are you wanting to add a tab to a Facebook Page that brings in an RSS feed? There are some apps that can do that like NetworkedBlogs, Lujure, or Shortstack. Lujure has a free option for 1 tab and Shortstack is paid.

If you want to bring an RSS feed into your personal profile, you can use an app but it will post that RSS feed out to your profile. There are several apps you can use for that RSS Graffitti, SocialRSS and NetworkedBlogs. Dlvr.it is another web based one that is nice. Not sure if that's what you wanted to do but those are the options I know of!

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

The apps I agree would bring feeds to profile timeline , but question is would they bring Google reader subscriptions

4. Nicholas Aronne

I am not sure that what you want to do is possible, if I am reading your question correctly. If you are trying to bring feeds into facebook, I don't believe that is possible (currently). You are better off exporting your facebook news feed into your RSS feed,.

Something like this might also help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19EtNJl2Jvw

5. Daniel Pettinger
  6. Nikhil Sahani

you can do this by simply visiting the notification.there is a option at top to add rss feed

7. thejay_0

Create a private facebook page and use rss graffiti app on it, which would show your google reader feed.

The app doesn't post feeds frequently, but something is better than nothing.

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

rss graffiti accepts rss feeds but not google reader

8. Nikhil Sahani

You can create an RSS feed for your Facebook notifications from your Notifications page. Just find the RSS link at the top of the page and copy it to your RSS reader. This will give you an auto-updating RSS Feed that alerts you of important things on Facebook involving your account (ex: posts, photo tags etc).