How can I view a private Facebook wall?

ridhwan December 21, 2011

I want to view someone’s Facebook wall and status but they’re blocked. How do I fix this?

1. Mzjflo044

Actually facebook blocKs You or you would be able to find the user in facebook search. I have over 200 mutuals with this user and checking their friend list user is not found on any. It was unnessary to carry me through so many Changes wheN a simple "impossible" is sufficientM

• Jay.0

1) Users can hide themselves from public search.
      2)Users can hide friend list.

Facebook does not block you, it's the privacy settings that the user applied.

2. Samiksha Jain22

customise the setting in which u can set wall setting as no one can see..like my self..

Be careful while commenting,
      Yes, Your wall is private, but you almost published the email id.

If you were able to view a users profile when it's private, how private would that be? 

"they are blocked" means private updates that you are blocked from viewing, right ? (Baran gave it a new meaning so just confirming)

It is Impossible, unless you do something illegal or immoral.
    like hacking or befriending with a fake account.

The easiest option :

If you have a friend who is also the friend of this person whose private updates you want to see.
    only he can let you see these updates from his account.

Else private updates on wall/timeline will remain private.

(if you mean how to see a status of a person you blocked, you will have to unblock him from privacy settings.)

(Actually you can do it by finding a loop hole in security, facebook fixes them as soon as they go public,
    so meanwhile you can see the private updates, but right no loop hole is avaialble.)

5. Baran Hill

Did you block them yourself?