How to view my password in Microsoft Outlook?

Milenajon July 14, 2014

How can I view the password for an email account in Microsoft Outlook? I lost my password because of a virus attack.

1. Alan W

Milenajon
    "Thank you shall know. I need to return a password now."

I'm sorry I just dont understand what you saying. As Jan has said there is a tool you can try assuming the password is stored on your computer otherwise you need to contact your email provider e.g. Gmail etc and ask them for assisstance.

there are some password manager applicatons you can use one to securely store your passwords and get them back if necessary.

3. Alan W

Have you forgotten the password and cannot get in to the account or are you automatically logged in?

• Milenajon

Thank you shall know. I need to return a password now.

Assuming the password is still stored on the computer you can recover it with a password tool like PassView.
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html

If the password is no longer stored then you will have to recover or reset it via the options from your email provider/host.