How come I can’t view newly posted photos on my Facebook account?
Question by Stephanie Z /

Hello all,

I am having a problem with Facebook. My sister-in-law posted photos of my son on her Facebook account but when I go onto her Facebook I cannot for the life of me find the photos she posted. The same thing with my uncle’s Facebook, he posted photos and I am unable to find them. I can find old photos he posted but not any of the new ones.

If I use my mother’s Facebook account I can find all the newly posted photos, no problem. I tried changing my account settings as well as my privacy settings, but still nothing. Is the problem with my settings or their settings? What can I try?

Please help me! Thank you, Steff.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Webs & Tips
Awesome Webs & Tips
Stay Incognito On The Web
Stay Incognito On The Web
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Photography Tips
Photography Tips
New Security Breaches
New Security Breaches

• nelofar jaan

Its not about your settings.Ask your sister-in-law and your uncle to include you in the custom list that they have set.

• Aditya Roy

• Burhan Ahmed

Its their privacy settings. Whenever anyone posts something on facebook. You have to specify privacy for that post. So your sister-in-law must allow you to see the post