How come I can’t view newly posted photos on my Facebook account?

Stephanie Z August 13, 2012

Hello all,

I am having a problem with Facebook. My sister-in-law posted photos of my son on her Facebook account but when I go onto her Facebook I cannot for the life of me find the photos she posted. The same thing with my uncle’s Facebook, he posted photos and I am unable to find them. I can find old photos he posted but not any of the new ones.

If I use my mother’s Facebook account I can find all the newly posted photos, no problem. I tried changing my account settings as well as my privacy settings, but still nothing. Is the problem with my settings or their settings? What can I try?

Please help me! Thank you, Steff.

1. nelofar jaan

Its not about your settings.Ask your sister-in-law and your uncle to include you in the custom list that they have set.

2. Aditya Roy

3. Burhan Ahmed

Its their privacy settings. Whenever anyone posts something on facebook. You have to specify privacy for that post. So your sister-in-law must allow you to see the post