How come I can’t view newly posted photos on my Facebook account?
Question by Stephanie Z /

Hello all,

I am having a problem with Facebook. My sister-in-law posted photos of my son on her Facebook account but when I go onto her Facebook I cannot for the life of me find the photos she posted. The same thing with my uncle’s Facebook, he posted photos and I am unable to find them. I can find old photos he posted but not any of the new ones.

If I use my mother’s Facebook account I can find all the newly posted photos, no problem. I tried changing my account settings as well as my privacy settings, but still nothing. Is the problem with my settings or their settings? What can I try?

Please help me! Thank you, Steff.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp Tips
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Facebook Q&A
Facebook Q&A
Photography Tips
Photography Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services
New Security Breaches
New Security Breaches

• nelofar jaan

Its not about your settings.Ask your sister-in-law and your uncle to include you in the custom list that they have set.

• Aditya Roy

• Burhan Ahmed

Its their privacy settings. Whenever anyone posts something on facebook. You have to specify privacy for that post. So your sister-in-law must allow you to see the post