How to view the entire message of a clipped email and how to view next email upon deletion in Gmail?

Tad February 24, 2010

Since Makeuseof’s daily “Cool Websites and Tools” email can be quite lengthy, the email will be cut off with the “[Message clipped] View entire message” footer.

When I click on the “View entire message” I always get a server error stating that “We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest trying again in a few minutes.” Does this problem occur for everyone?

Also, is there a way to view the next unread email upon deletion of an email (instead of returning to the inbox)? This feature is used in other services but not in Gmail.

Hello Tad,

I do not receive the error you described for viewing the entire message. When I hit the "view entire message" URL it opens a new Gmail tab that contains just the entire eMail, with no Gmail sidebar etc. I could reproduce this in both Firefox 3.5 and Chrome.

As for the second part of your question, I don't know. I couldn't find a respective setting or option.