How can I verify my Google Mail account without a verification code sent to my phone?
Question by Aung Thu Htet /

Is there any other way to get a GMail account, without filling a verification code received by mobile phone? Because I am from Myanmar and I can’t get verification code by mobile phone. So, if there is any other way to verify Google Mail, please tell me.

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• InvincibleMoon

I’m sick of inconsiderate bastards.

I don’t have phone service right now. Who are they to assume we have access to a mobile phone?

And who says I feel like giving you my number?

• kyaw lwin myint

of course. but you need to have friend from foreign country. It is so easy. just ask your friend’s ph no through gtalk and then get the code from your friend.

• AGHARIYA ARBABALI

DEAR SIR

MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT IS NOT OPENING WITHOUT VERIFICATION CODE AND I HAVE FORGET MY MOBILE NO SO THAT I CANT OPEN MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

• jokar

please help me,i want to from myanmar country verification code.please,quick me

• Susendeep Dutta

While creating account if you’d mentioned alternative email address then you can use it to sign in to it and Google will verify it.It helps to recover your account.

• Susendeep Dutta

Then try using your friends mobile number.Google will only send that verfication code and nothing else will be there with your friends number.

• Makkapatichaithanya

how can i create my account if there is no verefication code

• Garima Gahlot

very poor suggestions i hate this……………

• Clipping Path

This is great information. Please give me another option .

One more option : You can tell friends to invite you to open a gmail account.

they will not ask for your cell number if you,

1. Use another PC, of different ip address, go to a cafe or friend’s place. (more success possibility)

2. clear hisotry, cache everthing from every browser you used gmail. and try after some days. when gmail forgets you had some problem.
    and when you sign up next time, use name other info which looks real.

this happens when you try to sign up for multiple accopunts from the same pc.

Hello, you can verify your gmail account by using a different email address.  For example, if you have a yahoo mail account, you can use it to sign up for a gmail account and it will give you the option of verifying that address by signing into your yahoo account email address and password. I am pretty sure that you also you hotmail for validating your account.

It is also possible to verify your account by text and phone.  Of course, there are some countries that do not apply.  If you want to read about it, this is the link explaining these  options:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=114129

• Jeff Fabish

If this is after you’ve created your account, you can navigate away from that webpage and go to mail.google.com and sign in (bypassing the verification process). This is what I did, I’m not sure if it still works though.