Using Tracfone wireless, how do I recover my voice mail password?

Susan S June 22, 2014

I have a Tracfone Wireless account, which is an American prepaid phone company.

How can I find my voice mail password, if I lost it?

1. Joshua M

call *611 ask to find out password then they will ask for what year you were born and the month and date then gotta remember the 2 answers to your 2 security questions

Jan F is right contact the support to avoid further complications

How can I reset my voice mail pass code if I am told that it is invalid?
    Contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183 to speak to a representative to resolve your issue.
    http://www.tracfone.com/includes/content/questions/General.jsp?enId=FA10031&esId=FA10032&a=1349428365003

I'm not familiar with Tracfone Wireless but usually you have an "internal" and an "external" number for your voicemail. While the external one can be used to retrieve voicemails from any other phone or land line and requires a PIN/passcode the internal one can only be called from a number of the provider but should give you direct access to the voicemail without a PIN code.

Worst case call your providers support from the prepaid number and they should be able to identify it and reset your code.