How do I use a JavaScript code snippet to perform a redirect for Adblock users?

Simon J April 23, 2014

I have a question about the article 3 Tactics For Dealing With Ad-Block Users On Your Site 3 Tactics For Dealing With Ad-Block Users On Your Site 3 Tactics For Dealing With Ad-Block Users On Your Site Leaving ethical discussions aside (since I made my views on that quite clear last time), it is nonetheless true that ad-blocking is a real problem for bloggers and site owners the world over whose only... Read More . I have now implemented the pastebin JavaScript to my website. I have changed div=id to div=class and accordingly changed #myAdContainer to .myAdContainer. I have inserted the JavaScript into the header of my site and have inbound 1 of my ads with the div class=”.myAdContainer”>

I then tried to disable AdBlock and enable it, which should be redirecting me to the URL I have written in the JavaScript – in this case the URL is http://disney.com/ . I don’t know why it is not working for me. Can you please help me? All help would be appreciated :)

Kind regards
Simon