Why can’t I upload pictures to my Facebook account via the mobile app?

Thaveesha Suchinthaka July 28, 2012

I used to be able to upload pics to my Facebook account via my mobile, but now I can’t because an error appears that says “Try Again Later” Why would it keep saying this?

1. Ramona Anderson.

On Facebook I used to be able to post photo with sayings, now when I do it goes to my Timeline and not Facebook. Why??? I tried posting on the Status and Photo button. I am using my iPad . Please help!!!

This is the new feature of Facebook and if you are concerned about your privacy,then before posting,select the level of audience(close friends,friends,public,custom etc.) you want to post to.

2. Tony Batty

Ok, if you own an Android and you are in your FB page, you have clicked the photo icon, it should take you to your Photo Gallery, with check marks that will appear on each pic, you can chose to select all with the click of the icon below or chose one at a time, after you have done that you will also see an icon or a pencil and a note pad that will show the number of pics that you wish to post, click on that and it will take you to the Write Post window, enter your comment about pics and click the post icon at the right top corner and Walla you got it covered.

• savannah

I am on android and when I go through all these steps and get to the end, i still get a cannot upload. Going on 72 hrs now

Check whether your internet connection is working properly or not.If it's working properly,try other apps like Seesmic,Friendcaster etc.

3. Dalsan

Facebook has changed their privacy settings yet again without telling anyone, and Facebook posting apps for phones are no longer allowed by default. You have to go into the settings of the app through the Facebook website and allow it for everyone to see the posts from your Facebook app, then it should allow you to post pictures again.

4. TwooshVidisha

Use Facebook Camera app which is both a shooter and a sharing tool bundled into one app. The app includes 14 filters and effects to add pizzazz to the pixels and will let you upload multiple pictures at one go. Check out the Facebook Camera app from here – http://www.mizwhiz.com/social-networking-sites/facebook-camera-app-for-iphone-instagram-style.html. Photo shooting and sharing on facebook from your mobile will be a breeze!

• Thaveesha Suchinthaka

• Thaveesha Suchinthaka

problem nt solved yet

It's a problem related to upload speed of your mobile internet connectivity.If you've access to Wi-Fi,then connect to it to upload photos.

Also,you can clear cache of Facebook app.

• Thaveesha Suchinthaka

i checked with different connections,bt couldnt

6. ashar_gi

Which mobile do you have?

7. Suman Acharya

my philosophy is if you have done nothing and problem came - it will be solved automatically. maybe connectivity problem...maybe slow internet connection...
    really try again later !!

• Thaveesha Suchinthaka

its nw abt 6months bt its still da same