How can I upload a whole folder to Facebook and make it visible to particular friends only?
Question by Amina Valieva /

I want to upload a whole folder to my Facebook account, but only option I had was uploading one by one. And also, I wanted these pictures to be visible to one friend only. Is is possible to do so?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• irfan

i want add personal whole folder in face

• Ginamay102

Very helpful. I wanted to post a family picture to only my cousins and your instructions were perfect. Tyvm!

• Karkala Nayak

Hello Amina,

Yes, It is possible to share photos only with one friend..Here are the instructions..

First Go to your Facebook Profile…

Then click on Photos>>Add Photos

Select all your Photos by pressing Ctrl+A in the folder where your photos are…

Now a new window will open where you are shown uploading photos

At the top left there is “Album Title”click on it and change it to your Album name and add other info.

At the bottom right of the window there is a “Post Photo button” Next to it there is “Friends button with a small arrow” click on it a list will open,

Now Select “Custom”

A window called “custom Privacy” will open…

In that select “Specific People or Lists…”Once selected Add the name of person you want to be able to see the photo with and below select the people that you want to hide from.

Now click on “Save changes”

And click on “Post Photos” which is on the bottom right.Thats it…

I hope it helped..:)

• Jay.0

Add Photo / Video >Create Photo Album > Select Photos to Upload > navigate to the folder >select all or selected photos >open

Instructions with screenshots:

Making it private :
     Can you see there is a box which reads “public” ?

Click it : set the visibility to a list or click custom> selected friends > enter the names of your friend(s) and save changes.

• Jay.0

And it is not compulsory to set the privacy settings while uploading the photos.
      You can always change it from your album list :

As you can see there are privacy options to the right side of the album names.
      Click and change.