Can’t Upload Files to Google Base

Kathy Niesen February 2, 2010

I have been trying to upload my Google Base for about 2 1/2 months with NO LUCK!!

You can never talk to anyone at Google and they respond on the forum and…..???? does not HELP/ I am completely FRUSTRATED. I have a family friendly website selling baby sign language products and I really want my products on Google Base. My storebuilder StoresOnLine has been NO HELP. They have put my spreadsheet in a zip file!!! Please help :)

1. Taty

Hi Kathy
    I have several questions to see if I can be of help. First, is your spreadsheet formated for Google Base (correct fields according to their requirements)?
    You can find the requirements at:
    http://base.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=11271
    The files need to be formatted properly for Google to be able to read them.
    Are you trying to upload the feed by hand or to submit it using api?
    Is the storebuilder StoresOnLine you mentioned the template software? Can it use the Google api with it? If so, what is the format of the spreadsheet if you unzip it?
    Have you tried uploading the spreadsheet (unzipped) by hand? If so, what error do you get?
    I could help better with that information.