How can I upgrade my Nokia 2690’s software?
Question by soumitra roy /

How can I update my Nokia 2690’s software without using a computer?

• bhaskar ghosh

How can I update my Nokia 2690?s software without using a pc suit?

this site is very bad>>>>>

Go to MENU > SETTINGS > PHONE > PHONE UPDATES. Select the available updates and follow the onscreen instructions. You need at least S60 to run WhatsApp

• jack

i forgt my security code for nokia 2690.

• sanjay

• sanjay

to download software of nokia 2690

• Sanjeev verma

I want to instal my phone software

• Stivinn Aura

Soumitra, Jay is right. If you absolutely cannot use a computer to update the firmware, then you may only do it either by using the phone’s inbuilt update options, or by going over to a Nokia Care outlet. They will do it for free if your handset is within warranty, otherwise charge you around Rs.100-150.

Nokia doesn’t roll out updates for budget phones quite as often as it does for its smartphones, but nonetheless, one must keep checking for updates at regular intervals.

As a caution, make sure you copy all your contacts to the SIM card before updating.

1. On your PC, open Nokia Suite and connect your phone2. In Nokia Suite, select Tools > Software updates.3. From the list of available updates, choose what you’d like to install.

well somehow you will need the computer, unless someone gives you a microsd card containing the firmware, then by inserting the microsd into the slot will trigger the flashing to the new version of software. But prior you will need to make backup of files on your nokia.

if you dont like nokia pc suite then try ?Phoenix Software (Flashing Software)