How can I upgrade from Android 2.2 to 2.3?
Question by Sunil /

What are the steps to request/receive Android upgrade through on screen or hardware buttons on an Android 2.2 tablet?

What are the other ways by which an Android 2.2 can be upgraded (even to 2.3) ?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• ko kyaw

how to can i upgrade software for IVIO DE88 Android 2.2 to 2.3?

• ko kyaw

how can i upgrade software for IVIO Android de88 from 2.2 to 2.3?

• manoj saini

i have htc legend its working on androind 2.2… plz send the procedure and link 2.3..and other leatest version.. im w8ing for u r +ve replyy…
    tnks

• junaid azmat

I have ivio de88plus
    How do I update to 2.3?
    I cant find any custom rom

• Kannon Y

The Ivio De88+ doesn’t have any developer support in the modding community, although it’s a really interesting phone, since it can do both CDMA and GSM. It may have support somewhere in Pakistan, India or perhaps Indonesia, since those are the regions where it appears to be used.

It won’t get an update to 2.3, because of its relatively slow processor (600MHz) and small amount of RAM (256Mb). Most manufacturers prefer updating only their more expensive phones to 2.3 and better. Usually they have CPUs faster than 600MHz and around 512Mb of RAM. I’m not sure why, it’s just the trend in general.

• muddasir uddin ahmed

i want upgrade my version from 2.2 to 2.3 can you help me out by showing me the steps through mail.

• Susendeep Dutta

You can get specific help if you provide model name,number of your phone.You can always check for updates by going to Settings –> About phone –> Updates.

• buvaneshwaran

hi i need to change my android version..bcoz i couldnt instal high definition games and also flsh player…plz help me i need ur help…………….

• Susendeep Dutta

Check your phone for updates by going to Settings –>About phone –>updates.If there’s no updates available then you can try rooting your phone and installing some custom ROMs from cyanogenmod.

• t s balasubramaniam

hi,
    i just bought a wonder media wm8650 running android 2.2 tablet
    how do i upgrade to android 2.3 ??
    does anybody know where i can get zip file of the rom for installing 2.3??

thanks
    bala
    b

• cresologo

hi me is alcatel one touch990 my version is 2.2.2 i want to upgrade it. to 2.3. i always cheack to about the phne but always no update

• G. Suresh

hai i have been using samsung galaxy fit smart phone v2.2.1, i want to upgrade it to 2.3 version. So please say how to upgrade it to android v2.3.

• crnki

Hi, i have htc desire and i want update software to 2.3.
    I go in settings -about phone….. but it can’t found updates.