Why does my updated Android app give the error “Incompatible with other application(s) using the same id”?

rubie christy devio October 18, 2014

I have updated an app on my phone. When I open it, it says I need to install Google Play Service to be able to use the app, so I installed it on google play. However, since installing it it pops out the error “Incompatible with other application(s) using the same id”. What should I do? Please help ASAP.

Try uninstalling the app updates,clear cache and data of the problematic app(s).If this doesn't works then follow the suggestion in the below link -

FIXED [WORKING]: Incompatible Shared User ID(s) and Google Play Services Installation Error

What kind of phone is it (make & model)? It sounds like the problem is in supporting the "Google Play _Service_" (a piece of software on the phone) rather then than the Play _Store_.