How can I update the software on my Nokia 2690 by using my PC?
Question by harsh mehra /

• shaikh AFROZ

my nokia E71 mobile have old software e.g. Adobe reader,zip manager,real player etc. How can i update it.

• Arnab Hazra

connect your phone with data cable to pc. open nokia software updater,which is available with nokia pc suit. check any latest software is available or not for your nokia 2690. if available , update software

• ravi kumar

i want to do update the software of my fhone nokia 2690

• Keshav Ade

If you want to install software in your nokia 2690 by using pc then connect your handset using pc suite with the pc, then search the software which you want to install and download it. It will automatically goes to your phone and will install successfully in your handset. You can update your handset by using pc suite with the help of your pc . Check the available update and if available then it will automatically update your handset.

Latest for 2690 is verson10.10.

open Nokia Pc Suite
    Connect your phone
    select Software update.
    choose from the available updates.
    and it will update your firmware.

(It will download and install software updater if not already installed, which is necessary for updating software )