How can I update Garmin GPS maps without purchasing upgrades through their website?
Question by ami /

I need to update the maps on my Garmin nu?vi GPS and was wondering if there’s any way around purchasing the upgrades through Garmin

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Awesome Internet (and Tips)
Stay Anonymous Online
Stay Anonymous Online
Deep Web Links & Tips
Deep Web Links & Tips
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Web Security & Privacy
Web Security & Privacy
Music Apps & Sites
Music Apps & Sites
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues

• MikeS

first of all you shouldnt have to pay for updates that cost as nuch as the gps unit itself. Secondly it is already common knowledge. That being said... go to you tube for torrent link.

• Primalid

You could try an alternative Open Street Map Project. Completely legal and free.

http://www.projectsnowdrift.com/index.php/2011/03/14/free-garmin-map-updates/

Ami,

I am actually happy to see that you have not received an answer to your question. The reason is that you are asking for a solution to doing something that is illegal.

If you don't care about the consequences for yourself and the company and people you are causing damage to, I will only say this much: Torrents.