How can I update Garmin GPS maps without purchasing upgrades through their website?
Question by ami /

I need to update the maps on my Garmin nu?vi GPS and was wondering if there’s any way around purchasing the upgrades through Garmin

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services
Mac OS X & Software
Mac OS X & Software

• MikeS

first of all you shouldnt have to pay for updates that cost as nuch as the gps unit itself. Secondly it is already common knowledge. That being said… go to you tube for torrent link.

• Primalid

You could try an alternative Open Street Map Project. Completely legal and free.

http://www.projectsnowdrift.com/index.php/2011/03/14/free-garmin-map-updates/

Ami,

I am actually happy to see that you have not received an answer to your question. The reason is that you are asking for a solution to doing something that is illegal.

If you don’t care about the consequences for yourself and the company and people you are causing damage to, I will only say this much: Torrents.