How can I unsubscribe from emails?

Barry Rowe January 7, 2012

How can I unsubscribe an email account when I have sent them a “unsubscribe me” and also have clicked the “block sender” tab. Nothing seems to be working as I am still receiving unwanted emails and I am fed up.
I await your reply. Cheers, Barry….

1. Sonny Bass

Forward all of them to  spam@uce.gov  and the sender will be investigated

Hello, Sometimes depending on who the sender is, it is not a good idea to use the unsubscribe option.  If you got the email from some party you do not know or you did not subscribe yourself, once you click on the unsubscribe option, they will know your email address exist and therefore they will keep sending you the emails.  Did you subscribe to company/people/organization sending you these emails?

The best defense you can have is to pay attention when subscribing to any site and make sure to uncheck the receive mail offers option.  This applies to downloading software/programs and also when susbscribing to any blog, forum, etc.  For know, I would start researching about the reputation of email sender and take it from there.  In the meantime, create a filter for these emails to be sent automatically to junk and then delete the junk mail yourself or let the email program delete it automatically after a certain time.

3. Jay.0

May be you did not finish the process of unsubscribing ?
    If you use gmail, you can create a filter, which will automatically delete those mails from that email id.

you just have to click "filter messages like this" from the drop down menu near the reply option.
    or

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#settings/filters >creatre an new filter.

This should work.

4. Dave Parrack

I've noticed a resurgence of emails that are impossible to unsubscribe from of late. If it's a legitimate company, whether you subscribed at one time or not, try contacting them directly rather than through the 'Unsubscribe Me' link. If it's a company you have never heard of who are just fishing for live email addresses then you may just have to mark them as spam and ignore their presence.