How can I unlock a Micromax A50 if I can’t remember the pattern?

M Rajesh Kumar September 12, 2012

I have a Micromax A50 Ninja but am being told I have input too many pattern attempts and I want to unlock it. I have tried rebooting but it wont work, also tried holding volume up and the power button at same time but no joy.

Please help!

1. Saurav Azad

use your registered email id to login and set a new pattern

Hello Rajesh, you're in luck! Just very recently a developer managed to figure out how to beat pattern unlock.

It only requires that you enable USB Debugging and enter a few lines of command prompt in ADB. This step is detailed in the article.

Here's a quick tutorial on how to quickly connect to your phone using ADB installed on Windows/Linux. ADB is basically a program that allows you to enter commands manually, without using the touchscreen, on your phone.

Once you have ADB the rest is very simple. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck!