How can I unlock my iPhone 4 updated to iOS 5.1?

Dr.Johnny Siu Chong November 27, 2011

I unlocked my iPhone 4 using iOS5 with a Gevey Pro SIM card, but I was not able to do so after the iOS 5.1 update. Does anyone know a solution?

1. Sayed_rasool

how to unlock my iphone

2. Johnnysiuchong

Having been advised by Ha14 to check [unlockiphonenow - link removed] I paid for their unlocking & jailbreaking service - what terrible service. i downloaded their software which is guaranteed to unlock my Iphone but after trying their step by step method i am encountering problems. I can't contact them by Skype becasue there is ALWAYS a busy tone. I've sent e-mails with no response. I tried their so-called "live chat" but there's no one there! Is this site genuine? I only tried them because of recommendation by Ha14 so I figured if Makeuseof recommends them then it would probably be a trustworthy site, now I am out of $49.99 for their so-called "Elite package".

Johnny,

I apologize for the trouble you had to go through!

The WOT rating of the site you made the purchase from is indeed negative.

I have removed the link from the comment above and will be in touch with you for further assistance.

Hi
      My apologies for this bad adventure, never thought that could make a bad start and a bad ending. I checked the link with virustotal and there was no warning. I should have had clearly mentionned not to hurry on that solution before contacting them for more info if their method could help you. Myself i also experienced some bad software purchase and its not funny because of expectations. I am sincerely sorry for all the troubles you got into, perhaps google must do the job if that site is really nasty. Once again Please accept my apology about my error in posting the link and for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Unlock iPhone 5.1 – Best Step By Step Methods Revealed
    http://unlockiphoneinfo.com/unlock-iphone-5-1

• Brett Davis

it is 5.01 update not 5.1, 5.1 is only in the developer beta stages.

Thanks for the clarification, Brett!