How can I unlock Google Apps after failing to verify my domain in time?

pceasies June 9, 2011

I wanted to get a domain set up using Google Apps, but didn’t verify it in the allotted window and now it’s all locked up and I can’t get a hold of Google. Here’s the problem: https://www.google.com/a/mybiowaste.com

I managed to get a hold of them the first time by changing the HTML code on a contact form to display it (it was hidden) and they said they would fix it, but it didn’t happen.

I’m not sure what to do. It’s not a business account since I never could get to the stage of upgrading it. I can’t find any way of contacting them.

So far the alternatives I’ve found are Yahoo Small Business Email, but I need about 15 addresses and it only offers 10. I’ve also found Hotmail, which is currently setup with Office Live Small Business and I think it would be a pain to switch and get setup. The 3rd choice is using the service the new web host will provide, but I have a feeling it won’t be of very high quality and may be a huge problem if I ever switch hosts.

Any input/feedback on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

1. Amit

Hi. Better yet contact an authorized Google Apps reseller. Most likely you will get help free of charge.

• pceasies

I contacted Sales Support and was contacted by a reseller and they helped me solve the problem.