How can I have unlimited free downloads?

ahsan October 30, 2011

I want to be able to download files for free, quickly, with resume capability and no limitations. How can I do this?

1. Stivinn Aura

Ahsan, free internet isn't a reality (yet). Some people go to great lengths in order to use free internet. Some hog their neighbor's wi-fi, while some do it at airports or wi-fi enabled cafes/malls.

You may be in luck if your are admitted in a college that has a wi-fi campus. Generally, good colleges having high speed wireless connections block some sites (eg. Facebook) and peer-to-peer networking, but there are workarounds for that (eg. proxy, VPN).

Good luck with that.  If you find something like that let me know so that I can get in line.

• Guest32

fidelis , 
      such type of sarcastic replies are never appreciable .
      and its not polite to deride a person's remarks , who might not be as computer literate as you are .
      if he knew the solution to his problem , 
      he wouldnt have asked about it in the first place .

appreciate , Jay's response .
      he put down what ever he could think of
      and even asked the asker to clarify as to what he actually wants to know .

• Jeff Fabish

Would you also like 10 trillion dollars? You must have realistic expectations.

Honestly Ahsan, try a P2P network. It's generally fast, free and P2P clients allow you to pause and resume downloads as you please, picking up from where you left off.

Hello, no sarcasm was implied and certainly there was no deriding a person's remarks.  I was asking the truth by saying that I would get in line if somebody found something like that.  I do not remember saying in my answer that I am computer literate and certainly I am not saying that I know much.

-- he wants to download files for free?.....achievable,
        -- he wants resume function... he can get a downloader or use p2p networks, 
        -- quickly....that is up to the package he is paying to ISP and depending on what he is using, how the download program/torrent client is configured and the availability of what he is downloading,
        -- no limitations....there is/are always limitations. 

I appreciate your comment and I hope that next time you can leave your personalized name and do not hide behind the guest name.  Have a good day.

Hi Ahsan, your question is obviously not clear, what will you understand if I ask the same question to you ? :)

Guessing your real question :

service :you will have to activate an unlimited internet plan, else you will be charged for your usage.

Downloading from sites : download limits on websites are based on their server supports the resume option or not, they decide to limit the number of downloads.
    if you want to download unlimited from sites like rapidshare, you will have to get premium account which is not free.

Downloading with software : you can use download accelaters.mangers like IDM, DAP, orbit, free download manager to download files.