How can I unlimit old posts on Facebook?

Maria Dobrevska February 29, 2012

I limited my old posts on Facebook. Now I want them to be visible again.  How can I do that? I can not see my oldest post, and I haven’t delete them.

1. Muhammad Bux Shaikh

how can i see old posts on Facebook

Just scroll down. Does't it load?

2. Christopher Royall

Maria, can you clarify your comment a little more.  Do you mean that you limited who could view your oldest posts, do you mean that you hid them from your timeline, or do you mean that your older posts do not come up at all in Facebook?

With Facebook's new timeline feature the way you have phrased your question is a little vague to me.  

This will help prevent a long post will all the different possible scenarios listed.

• Mdobrevska

I wanted to make my Facebook profile ( I don't have timeline ) private to the people who are not my friends. I didn't knew that when you press ''like'' to a link on some page, it is public, and everybody can see it. So, I don't know why, I was thinking that if I limit my old post, they wont be visible to others. And I went to "Privacy settings" ;
      Limit the Audience for Past Posts,
      Limit the audience for posts you shared with friends of friends or Public, and I press Limit old posts. Now they are not visible even to me, and there isn't an option to make them visible again. I hope that now you understand me!

• Tara

I just did the same thing on accident and now i can't get mine back either. :(

3. Azamat "Bohed" E

It's been asked before. Look here: 
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/posts-facebook-wall/