How can I unblock my MSN email account?
Question by Judith Tourlouki /

I have received a message that my e-mail account has been blocked as an unauthorised person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my mobile phone number to send me a new code but nothing has been sent. What can I do?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Hacker Talk
Hacker Talk
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• roxi

i have tried to access my account but i cant get the code which gets sent from mo*****@hotmail.com but i dont know what it is! how can i resolve it to access my msn account i need to have my emails from that account as waiting for a personal email from university ? please help

• jemil yusis

my friends email has been block so i want you to send me the unlock code so that i can activate it again.

• Merry

my email account has been blocked, how can i unblock it, as they keep asking me for the code, i can not access to my other email address, any help ?

• Paddy

Hi I have encounted the same probably with my account being blocked for spam. I have followed links in the replies but all lead me to a page where I only get the option to send code to a alternate email which has since been closed. There is no option to send code to phone

• john sullivan

I received message that my e-mail account has been blocked as person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my phone number to send me a new code but nothing. What can I do?

• Haraz

i just tried to sign in from 10 minutes ago , he told me we noticed some unusal actions in your account and some stuff, the i clicked on Verify account then the word continue came down i clicked on it then he said that they will send a code to this email mi*****@hotmail.com and my email is mido_myk2@hotmail.com what should i do please some one answer me because i need my Account as soon as possible because many thing is sent to it about exam studies and stuff.
    Thanks.

• Rosana Meneses

i need to unblock my email address to read my messages

• mohame

I would like help for any means to get my account open

• Susendeep Dutta

What kind of difficulty are you facing.Could you please elaborate your problem?

• Evian

How do I unblock my MSN account ?
    That MSN said will send the code to my another account, but I dint receive any code from other account.

• david

could you help me someone had blocked my email and unable to unblock do I need to go teck or could I get a program form a store to protect my self from this happening to me again?