How can I unblock my MSN email account?

Judith Tourlouki December 29, 2011

I have received a message that my e-mail account has been blocked as an unauthorised person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my mobile phone number to send me a new code but nothing has been sent. What can I do?

1. roxi

i have tried to access my account but i cant get the code which gets sent from mo*****@hotmail.com but i dont know what it is! how can i resolve it to access my msn account i need to have my emails from that account as waiting for a personal email from university ? please help

2. jemil yusis

my friends email has been block so i want you to send me the unlock code so that i can activate it again.

3. Merry

my email account has been blocked, how can i unblock it, as they keep asking me for the code, i can not access to my other email address, any help ?

4. Paddy

Hi I have encounted the same probably with my account being blocked for spam. I have followed links in the replies but all lead me to a page where I only get the option to send code to a alternate email which has since been closed. There is no option to send code to phone

5. john sullivan

I received message that my e-mail account has been blocked as person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my phone number to send me a new code but nothing. What can I do?

6. Haraz

i just tried to sign in from 10 minutes ago , he told me we noticed some unusal actions in your account and some stuff, the i clicked on Verify account then the word continue came down i clicked on it then he said that they will send a code to this email mi*****@hotmail.com and my email is mido_myk2@hotmail.com what should i do please some one answer me because i need my Account as soon as possible because many thing is sent to it about exam studies and stuff.
    Thanks.

7. Rosana Meneses

i need to unblock my email address to read my messages

8. mohame

I would like help for any means to get my account open

• Susendeep Dutta

What kind of difficulty are you facing.Could you please elaborate your problem?

9. Evian

How do I unblock my MSN account ?
    That MSN said will send the code to my another account, but I dint receive any code from other account.

• Susendeep Dutta

Try requesting for new fresh code.

10. david

could you help me someone had blocked my email and unable to unblock do I need to go teck or could I get a program form a store to protect my self from this happening to me again?

11. misjan rivera

my account has been blocked; how can i retrieve it?

Have you tried the suggestions that have already been posted here?

Hello, if you follow the steps provided in my post of Dec. 29th, you have a strong chance of recovering your account. Keep in mind that you have to be very patient though..............

• Judith Tourlouki

Check Fidelis - I followed his instructions and everything is fine now. Good Luck.

12. hendrychong

i need to unblock my msn account so i can read my messages

13. Janet Briscoe

i need to unblock my msn account so i can read my messages .

14. Janet Briscoe

i need my account to be unblocked

15. Judith

Thank you Fidelis - I kept retrying the mobile option and it worked.  Everything now working fine.  Thank you once again for your sound advice.  Judith Tourlouki

Hello, I am really glad your problem is solved. 

first check if the email is genuine, or from a spammer/hacker?

• Judith

Thank you for your help yes it was a spammer.   Judith

Thanks for the feedback, The number of spams increasing, myself had to deal with that also since got several of the same genre.

Hello, Is this the page where you have tried retrieving your account before?  If it is not, you could start your recovery process by visiting the following link:

http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10

I figure if the mobile option did not work for you for any reason, you can try the two other options left.  Also you could retry the mobile option again. It could be there is a slow response due to the time of the year. All the options available are described in the next link:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=bf5d34bf-db28-44ca-ac9a-93838d81b2d6

Either use what is defined as a trusted computer or costumer support.  Personally, I would try the costumer support option.  Just make sure to provide as much information as you can to verify your account.

• Judith

Thank you Fidelis, the mobile retry option worked.  Judith

Hello, don't mention it

• Redblack Hackers

Yes! Bro Mobile Option Again is Work.... Nice Answer Fidelis...

• Blogger Man

If your hotmail account has been blocked or hacked, you can get help at

http://www.hotmailhelp.co.uk

My Hotmail account was blocked last thursday, but I got it working normally on saturday with their help.

They help UK, US and Canadian residents.