How can I unblock my MSN email account?
Question by Judith Tourlouki /

I have received a message that my e-mail account has been blocked as an unauthorised person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my mobile phone number to send me a new code but nothing has been sent. What can I do?

• roxi

i have tried to access my account but i cant get the code which gets sent from mo*****@hotmail.com but i dont know what it is! how can i resolve it to access my msn account i need to have my emails from that account as waiting for a personal email from university ? please help

• jemil yusis

my friends email has been block so i want you to send me the unlock code so that i can activate it again.

• Merry

my email account has been blocked, how can i unblock it, as they keep asking me for the code, i can not access to my other email address, any help ?

• Paddy

Hi I have encounted the same probably with my account being blocked for spam. I have followed links in the replies but all lead me to a page where I only get the option to send code to a alternate email which has since been closed. There is no option to send code to phone

• john sullivan

I received message that my e-mail account has been blocked as person is sending spam through my e-mail. MSN asked for my phone number to send me a new code but nothing. What can I do?

• Haraz

i just tried to sign in from 10 minutes ago , he told me we noticed some unusal actions in your account and some stuff, the i clicked on Verify account then the word continue came down i clicked on it then he said that they will send a code to this email mi*****@hotmail.com and my email is mido_myk2@hotmail.com what should i do please some one answer me because i need my Account as soon as possible because many thing is sent to it about exam studies and stuff.
    Thanks.

• Rosana Meneses

i need to unblock my email address to read my messages

• mohame

I would like help for any means to get my account open

• Susendeep Dutta

What kind of difficulty are you facing.Could you please elaborate your problem?

• Evian

How do I unblock my MSN account ?
    That MSN said will send the code to my another account, but I dint receive any code from other account.

• david

could you help me someone had blocked my email and unable to unblock do I need to go teck or could I get a program form a store to protect my self from this happening to me again?