How can I unblock my Hotmail account?

sylvester mason July 1, 2011

How do I get my Hotmail account unblocked? I was using my call phone to check my mails and forgot to log out before I logged into the computer on Tuesday. Now it’s 3 days. I have sent out mails to see if they would unblock it for me, but no luck and no reply.

Please help me as I need this account as I have mails from my work place on this account. Thanks for the help in this matter!

1. EMANI NAGA VENKATA KODANDA PANI

Sir,

Please un block my hotmail A/c.

With Regards.

PANI

2. EMANI NAGA VENKATA KODANDA PANI

Respected Sir,

My hotmail a/c aopani@hotmail.com blocked. please opened the mail.

With Regards.

PANI

3. Zavier Vereen

How can you unblocked my email address from here?

4. yusuf

my e-mail acount was blocked, how can i unblock?
    thnx

5. Gerri

I cannot open my hotmail, I had it fixed, last night and had the Avg internet security downloaded and I still cannot get in no matter what I do, please help me!!!!

Gerri

6. graham bulley

my account was blocked and now i can not get into it

7. Ali

please help me, my hotmail account has been blocked,when i sign in they write your account has been blocked,i press continue they say send an email to ad*****@hotmail.com but i dont know this email and i can t receive any code,and i can t skip and go to my inbox,what doing i do?

8. kathryn Pritchard

I have a block on my hotmail acct and do not know how to get it unblocked.

9. cookie

help i want help no1s is answereing the question

10. Khalid

dear Team my Hotmail ID is lock so how can i lock it and plz send me ur anwer in my Gmail ID oK

khalid.bariz786@gmail.com

thank you waiting for ur reply

11. Huzeifa

plzzzzzzzzzzz help me out of this
    plzzzzzzzzzz unblock my account and reply code
    i am very thankful to u.
    i will wait for ur answer
    plzzzzzzz reply as soon as possible ok

12. saba

hey someone went in to my account and boloked it can you solve it for me thankyou

13. Umar1003

Sir may mail bolock sin in to pc i hav mo may pc plz sir

14. Sudha

Dear Sir,

My email get blocked. please solve the problem to activate my account.

Regards,

Sudha.

Hello, can you tell me what kind of error or message you get when trying to access your account? This question has been asked and solved in the past. Check the solution given by me(FIDELIS) in the following link:

http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/unblock-msn-email-account-2/

15. ChggjjI

Please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT BACK

• ChggjjI

Please I really need help if I don't access my account by the end of the week I will lose my job and be expelled from school :'( I need help

you should be able to reactivate the password, use account not accessible then you can use forgot password, so either they will send you a link to another mail account if you supplied to them during Hotmail account opening or there is mobile activation if you have supplied them with phone numbre.

• smayonak

That's really scary. I hope everything is OK.

I know almost nothing about Hotmail account recovery, but found an about.com article on this exact subject:

http://email.about.com/od/hotmailtips/qt/et_passwordlost.htm

Basically, if you haven't setup a second e-mail, MS are going to have you speak directly with a live operator. I would talk to someone as soon as possible. Just follow the directions on the second method, if you don't have a secondary e-mail account associated with your Hotmail.

16. Chggjj

I have the same problem as Saa1234pk I got the exact same message !!!!! I really need help because I have so much important information on my email and if I cannot access it I will be fired and expelled form school :'( I really need help and I have tried every thing but nothing has worked please someone help !!!! My account is 7@hotmail.com and my phone number is 0428849301 please someone help me ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(

17. mohamed

my name is mohammed

18. Tamesha

need to unblock my tagg email address

19. Saa1234pk

Hello 

My Name is Shafiq Ahmad Abbasi. My email address is saa1234pk@hotmail.com 
    there is problem with my account when i signed in

this is message

Your account has been blocked
    Why are you seeing this?
    Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service). 
    We're here to help you get your account back.
    What do you need to do?
    We'll walk you through a few steps to verify that you own the account, then have you change your password in case someone else has been accessing your account. It should only take a few minutes and then you'll be unblocked and on your way.
    We've cleaned your account settings
    Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and are using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had.

what can i do to solve my problem.

my other email address is shafiqahmadabbasi@gmail.com and mobile no is 00923008485055 can u send me verification code on my mobile no or my gmail account.

thanks

Best Regards

Shafiq Ahmad Abbasi

20. Hmvero_@hotmail.com

hola quiero saber como ago para de bloquial mi cuenta de hotmail

21. Suwetha-angel23

so i made a new hotmail account and i really want my old hotmail account back because i have important stuffs that i have to do in school. and yeah so please please help meeeee..

Suwetha,

did you try the advice above? If you did, what happened? What else did you try to access your Hotmail account?

22. Suwetha s

yes, my hotmail account has been blocked and when i sign in its said it been blocked and yeah i cant get in. even when i reset my password its going to my hotmail and i cant reset. so can u help me.. PLEASEEEEE ! i really really want my hotmail account back then i could send my important stuffs in my mail.

23. Layd_chanousky

my hotmail email is blocked but it still goes through the phone bit i cant even make a new hotmail pls help me

Layd,

I noticed that your question was not answered, even after 5 days. If you're still looking for a solution, I recommend you ask a new question here. It will be posted on the front page of MakeUseOf Answers, where it will be seen by a lot more people than within this comment thread.

24. Dragonrule17

hey, i have no cell phone yet i REALLY need to unblock my account... anyone know how?

25. Bes Zain

Happened to me before too and I tried several things to finally get the results. Here are a few of them. Do as many as you can or all of them to trigger actual activity related to your account. None of them directly solve the problem; they're there to help you get any Microsoft staff to look at your account. The entire point is get anyone human at Microsoft to look at your account.

Right now, it seems everything is almost automated and that's why you're not getting the help you need.1 : Reset password via this link: https://accountservices.msn.com/uiresetpw.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&id=22 : Use your phone to verify and unblock your account: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-sign-in-account-temporarily-blocked-ui3 : Contact more than one different department to have your account unblocked https://support.live.com/Default.aspx?&st=1&wfxredirect=1 Say that your specific service [the department you contact] AND hotmail are both locked out. There are more than 20 different services listed there, and many of them fall under the same department. Contacting Live Profile, Live SkyDrive, Live Photos, Live Mail and Live Messenger should get you different departments.

4 : Email security @ microsoft.com and abuse @ microsoft.com - one at a time and with some days space in between. Simply tell them you're locked out and that you fear your account is compromised.

5 : Hotmail phone number is claimed to be 1.800.386.5550 - never fully used it myself though. Press # at every menu prompt until you're transferred to a humanoid.

6 : MSN Live chat support - different department but maybe they can point you to the right department or at least look at your account https://support.msn.com/default.aspx?st=1&iid=150&iguid=2d9b9b26-334b-40d2-99f1-69a5f1c84222_1_1&c=oss_msn&ln=en-us&productKey=msnclientia&fc=si

7 : Try logging in or doing something via your phone. See if that does anything. Such a stupid policy to block an entire account just because you are checking your email from multiple locations.

8 : Can you try using Gmail or any other email client to access your account via POP or imap and see what the results/errors are?

That's it! Good luck and let us know what happens.

26. Rollmax

It should be simple operation to unblock my hotmail account....why are things ALWAYS so difficult on these computers !

27. sylvester mason

sorry i did not get your mail and i still have the block account and i really need it by Monday

Sylvester,

a very similar question was asked recently. Please let us know whether you manage to unblock your Hotmail account following the advice given there: How can I unlock MSN Hotmail after it was locked due to failed login attempts?

• sylvester mason

Tina

Its now 4 days and i still have not yet gotten a reply, what happen i had log in on my cell phone and when i got home i for got to log out and i log into my computer and i got a memo saying that the account was block, i have information on it from work

Sylvester,

I referred you to a similar question above. You did not respond whether or not you had tried to solutions offered there and whether or not they worked for you. Maybe you should start there and see what happens then.

• Slym2045

Tina,
      I never got it unlocked with all what i tied so i just for got all about it and am using this one now thank for the help but i hope that we could keep writing each other and helping and i would like to thank every one for the help with this matter