Is there any way to un-block me on Facebook?
Question by christian /

Ok, here is the story: a friend blocked me for no reason.

Is there any way to send a message to that person who blocked me? I just want to ask her why she did it, maybe it was accidentally.

Or any other way to send her the message will be fine, without un-blocking.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Jake Halsted

This is your chance to bust your friend’s bubble. Pretend you didn’t even notice she blocked you :) That way she will learn that you don’t CARE if she blocked you, which makes it a “double-diss-on-you.”

That’s the way to go man. lighten up. hang it out to try and have fun with it :) women can be lead like an orchestra if you’re only willing to pick up the baton

• Sachin Kanchan

on the top right corner of the facebook screen you see you ‘profile picture’ and ‘name’
    and beside it ‘home’ & then a drop -“down menu”-

1.click on the menu
    2.select => Privacy Settings
    3.On the bottom most part of the screen that appears, you will see

“Blocked People and Apps”

4.click on it and select people you want to block or unblock.

• Sachin Kanchan

but you cannot find her on fb unless she unblocks you….only other way is to tell her to do so via some else profile, or through sms or in person

• Dav532000

Might be a good Idea not to involve anyone else, and if she has a boyfriend you may get yourself in to a bit of bother, I understand that it pisses you of but I would just forget it.

• Christian

I know she blocked me on purpose, she didn’t deactive her account; I know it because her profile can be seen by my friends.
    I thought about asking a friend to ask her but I don’t want to include other people in this situation.

Maybe I shouldn’t bother. It’s not a big deal. It just pisses me off me being blocked for no reason, I’m pretty sure her boyfriend told her to do it

• Dav532000

Like the rest have stated she has blocked you so you cannot get in touch with her via Facebook. Do you not have an e-mail address for her so you can get in touch that way.
    Or if one of your friends is friends with her, ask them to ask her why she blocked you, or will she re-friend you. If you no her well send her a text.

• Satan

Nope, it was on purpose and nope, you can’t unblock yourself from her account. Try talking to her in person.

You can not unblock , only she can do it.
    It can also happen, if she deactivated her profile.
    First make sure that she really blocked you and dint deactivate her profile, ask you friend to visit her profile, if they also can’t see the profile, it means she deactivated.
    or
    search her name on google or facebook directory, but not from your profile, if it is shows her profile when you are offline, and does not show when your logged in , it means she blocked you.

you can create a new account,
    or send her a mail.
    you can ask your mutual friend to message her.