How can I use Java in my HTC Wildfire?

null August 10, 2011

How can I ues Java in my HTC Wildfire?

1. reeni

I always getting not supported on this device. The update in march didn't help. All lead me here. Their should be a recall, there have been so many problems things not work properly.

• Susendeep Dutta

Do you download apps from Google play store? always download from there to get compatible games for your handset.

• Bessie

Yes, I have been getting that message, also. Is there something wrong with my java? I have been typing this message without seeing what I type, what is going on here?

2. Bessie

Some of the games I have attempted to play have come up with the message "Java needs to be enabled," or something like that. Where on the phone do you check to see that the java is indeed enabled?

Thanks.

• Susendeep Dutta

Try getting updated version of the game and download only from Google play store.

3. Alan

Hi,
    I received some games via bluetooth and am having trouble playing them. When i go to load thr game up, a message appears saying: "There is no application to handle this file type." they are all .jar games and i am wondering if i need to download any software or if i am doing something wrong??
     any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks :)

I have a HTC Wildfire if that helps?

4. Mehul Brahmbhatt

I want to open jar finle in my htc wildfire s
    but can not support 
    so what further I will do?

5. Mark191287

Hi,
    I am trying to download java for htc wildfire and it is saying the phone is not supported. i was thinking I'm downloading the wrong version or type. Can anybody tell me where i can get it from and run a 3d game?

Andriod based phones have linux kernel which support all the Java applications. As you said you are using HTC Wildfire (an Andriod phone), there may be some particular application which is not running, then its a different problem.

Please make sure the application you are using is properly downloaded, this often creates a problem.

Hi there,

The Wildfire is an Android device, so that means it already supports Java (Android applications are coded in Java). Would you mind providing some more details as to what you're trying to do? Is there a specific app you're trying to run?

• Eddiep44

Hi, I try to download java games on my HTC wildefire and it say is not supported on my phone can y pls help,my email,Eddiep44@googlemail.com