How can I turn a mobile phone camera into a webcam for my computer?

Osama Khan July 4, 2011

I have two mobiles, a Samsung E200 and a Nokia C1-01, which is a series 40 phone.

I wanted to know whether there is a way to connect one of these phones and turn them into webcam. Because I have seen so many programs and none of them are compatible with my phone.

I would really appreciate if you people solved my problem!!!

1. atul

2. Syedsibghathullahjan

To turn your Nokia phone to Web Cam, First download (Mobiola Web Cam 2) search on google. Remember the download file is in form of ZIP, Extract file the Ist Install Set up file on your PC then Install another sis, or Jar File on your Phone. Nokia PC Suite is Recommended for Mobiola Web Cam. its connect with Bluetooth or USB both. USB is better then Bluetooth. Remember Mobiola Web cam 2 is better then all its work correct.

• Jinsom8116

could u tell the site plz

die you try Saikat's suggestions and does one of them work for you? Please let us know!

4. Saikat Basu

Mobiola Web Cam is one app you can try out. But it's a commercial app. It supports Symbian phones. There's another app called -
    Mobile BT Webcam V1.0 but I haven't ever tried it out.