How can I get a trial period for Internet Download Manager?

ali May 24, 2011

I always used internet download manager trial version. When the trial period was over I used to install IDM again, and again used it for 30 days. Now when I reinstall IDM it does not give me a trial version, it asks for registration. Please help me!

1. shyamkumar

how can i get free trial version of IDM for 30 days

2. Rajeshkc1984

how can i get a trial version

3. Saptashwa

You may want to use DAP (Downloader Accelerator Plus, free version). It supports multiple (I think max. 4 at the same time) downloads. Moreover, if you install Speedbit Video Downloader (free), you can even download videos from any site using DAP.

it sounds like Internet Download Manager took a long time to fix a bug! If you really like the software so much, I suggest that you do register and purchase the full version.

If you do not want to pay, switch to a free download manager!
    Check out the answer to this question: Can you recommend a download manager that will resume the download after connection was lost?