How do I transfer text messages from a Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo to a Blackberry Curve?

Decoy V May 10, 2014

I recently got an used BlackBerry Curve 8250 and it’s a pretty good device. I transferred my data from my Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo to my BlackBerry, the problem is I can’t transfer my SMS.

Is there some kind of utility that I can use? I don’t want to use the SIM card because I have a lot of SMS stored in my Android phone.

1. Rajaa C

I think there is an app known as Device Switch in both Google Play Store and Blackberry world, which can transfer data, contacts, etc. from Android to Blackberry, but I am not sure if SMS is supported or not in it.

• Decoy V

SMS is not supported. Even if it supported them, I still won't be able to use since it can only transfer to BlackBerry 10 devices.

How to transfer BlackBerry Contacts and SMS messages to Android
    http://www.blackberryconverter.com/blog/2012/aug/6/how-transfer-blackberry-contacts-sms-to-android/