How can I transfer text messages from one phone to another?

Stephanie Alves September 7, 2012

I have two phones. How can I combine my Trac phone’s text messages and send or forward them to Android Galaxy 2?

1. Mel Reynolds

Try long-pressing the msg and if given the option forward it, mine also gives the option of having "forward" at the beginning of the message

2. Jonas Eikeland

You could save the messages to the SIM card, and plug it into the other phone.
    or you could just send the messages from phone 1 to phone 2

To my knowledge, TracFone doesn't support MMS forwarding. At least, a search of Google revealed nothing and I can't find this option in the TracFone web account that I have access to.

I think what you're looking for is Google Voice. GV gives its users the ability to use one number for all their phones.

However, if that doesn't work, according to this forum thread, auto forwarding is possible, and you only need to contact your cellular provider for more details. However, I don't know exactly what this means - I once had my phone setup to forward all calls and text messages to my primary cellular. It did, but the original phone never registered any calls or text messages at all. Which may or may not be what you're looking for.