How do I transfer synced photos from my iPhone to a new laptop?

Casey Vaughan April 19, 2012

I had synced some photos from my laptop to my iPhone. Unfortunately my laptop crashed and now the only copy I have of these photos is on my iPhone. Is there a way of getting the photos off my iPhone onto my new laptop?

1. Abdallah Moussawi

if you are running a windows: connect your iphone to pc and then open "My computer" and you will find your iPhone as a removal disk and after open it and you will open many folders until you find your photos, if your pc doesn't recognize your iphone try to reconnect it again.

2. John Williams

I was trying to transfer photos from iphone to macbook using itransfer it was hanging so i forced quit it and it has now deleted my iphone pictures

3. Wiwka Masyuka

You can just copy-paste them with iFunBox
    http://www.i-funbox.com

4. Maaz

when i connect my iphone to my windows pc the iphone appears as a camera so there are many options you can either copy them manually by clicking on the option open folder to view files then open all the folders which are present after that select the photos you want to copy and then right click and select copy then open the folder you wish the photos to copy in and then open the folder and right click and press paste other method is to directly select the option which says import photos and videos and it will save the photos to the folder photos in documents folder you can choose any of the above two methods and you will be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can make a dropbox account then from iphone upload to dropbox and from dropbox to laptop.

Following this Apple Support article to transfer pictures from the iPhone to the computer.