How do I transfer podcasts from GarageBand to a Blog?

Anonymous June 10, 2014

What are all the steps necessary to create a podcast? Do i need to make a new blog just for podcasts and create a new post for each podcast? Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

• I’ve been creating podcasts in GarageBand as a podcast. I “share/send podcast to iTunes”, then drag that file to the desktop and load to Google drive (I wish iWeb still worked), but iTunes won’t accept the podcast.
  • I then tried to add that to a blog & use “podcast” tag/label, but iTunes won’t accept it.
  • Then I tried adding the podcast to feedburner & choosing iTunes options, but Feedburner grabs everything from the blog, not just the podcast. I was planning to just keep updating that same post with new podcasts) but iTunes wont accept podcast…

This was so much easier when GarageBand shared straight to iWeb and published via MobileMe. I miss those days… I just want it to be easy, otherwise it doesn’t seem worth it.

While compressing your podcast,did you used MP3 or AAC encoder ? If your podcast contains images,then use AAC.

Generally,you can follow the steps mentioned in the below PDF to know how you can easily export podcast to a blog -

Podcasting with Garageband and iTunes

If you use WordPress Blog,then you can follow the below instructions -
    How to Get a Podcast From GarageBand Into WordPress