How do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my HTC Merge smartphone?

Lei Matautia August 10, 2012

I have a Dell Windows laptop and I want to transfer all my pictures to my HTC Merge Android phone. How do I do that?

1. Karl Keith

I really like airdroid for transferring files

2. Pankaj Lakhani

If you have wifi at your home, Seach wifi transfer pro on your play store. Download this app, and you can now easily transfer your photos onto your mobile easily. I use it to transfer anything.

3. Becky Bowman

I downloaded Dropbox to my computer and my phone (and my tablet). Then it's so easy to drag and drop your pictures and they will automatically sync to your phone. You can add or delete them from any of your devices and it's just so easy.
    I've used Picasa, Google +, USB, and so on and dropbox is my favorite.

4. Yasin Soliman

A software-based solution would be the primary answer - HTC Sync, as mentioned previously.

You could also try Dropbox (or any other similar cloud solution) and download the entire set of photos directly on to your device.

You might be able to send them from your computer, although it depends on how many photos you have.

Otherwise just use a USB cable to transfer the photographs or transfer them on to a SD/MicroSD card from the computer to insert into the smartphone.

5. Vipul Jain

1. Bluetooth Transfer
    2. USB Connection
    3. Dropbox Sync
    4. Google Picasa Sync
    5. Memory Card Reader

You can use HTC Sync -

While connecting your phone,it also asks you mode of connecting it.So,if you select mass storgae mode,then you'll be able to transfer files in Windows explorer.