How can I transfer pictures on my cell phone to my Mac G3 without a USB cable?
Question by Mark /

How do I go about getting my pics from my Sanyo SCP-2700 phone and onto my Mac G3 computer besides using a USB cord? Is there a software I need to download? I don’t want to use sprints website because of co$t$!

did you give Dropbox a try? Let us know whether you found a suitable solution to transfer your pictures wirelessly. Thank you!

• Gustavo Ibargüengoytia

You can try dropbox if your phone thought you will first have to see if it is compatible since the model you are using has a proprietary OS and not symbian, android or iOS, also you would need a data plan or pay for data transfers.

I have a Nokia phone and I lost my USB cable and that sucked because Nokia used a proprietary USB connection so I can’t use a generic USB cable, so what I did is I bought a 10 USD bluetooth adapter for my laptop and since my Nokia phone had bluetooth I could transfer the files from my cell to my laptop. Your cellphone is bluetooth capable, you could try looking for a generic bluetooth adapter for your Mac G3.

Try for some guidance. You don’t need something very powerful nor expensive, just make sure your computer can handle it.

• Greenway256

Have you tried DropBox yet? Not only does it automatically sync files on any devices you have it installed on, but it also gives you 2GB of free online storage. It works on PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile.