How do I transfer photos from my phone to my Windows computer on a Samsung flip-phone?

Anonymous May 14, 2014

I have a Samsung flip phone and I want to transfer my photos from my phone to my Windows computer. I tried using the USBĀ cord (my old phone is not activated) and send it to my online album but it comes back saying it was unsuccessful.

What do I do now?

Does any bubble popups in taskbar (for installing your phone driver) whenever you plugin your phone to PC ?

Also,if you are sure that drivers are installed in your PC then go to device manager and locate your device and see whether any yellow exclamation symbol is present on it or not.
    If exclamation symbol exists then right click on it and click on properties,go to driver tab and then click on uninstall.

Restart your system and check whether your system tries to install the drivers once again or not.

2. Rajaa C

Tell the model of your Samsung Flip Phone. Is it Android OS in it or some other OS. Also have you installed Samsung Kies in your computer and then connected the phone via usb and tried to sync all your data, messages, contacts, photos, etc. Samsung Kies download : http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP

• Ben L

As far as I know (which (admittedly) is not a whole lot), Kies is only relevant to (Samsung built) Android phones (Which they only ever made one (Android) model of), so it'd be highly unlikely it'd be an both Android, and a Flip phone. It's most likely . Could be others, but most likely a Bada OS based phone.

• Rajaa C

No, it also supports even models of feature phones and bada os phones. However there are two version of Kies now, Kies and Kies 3. So you need to download the appropriate version of the Kies which will support your model. the above link gives the download links.

If you can specifically provide your phone model number, I can checkout which version of KIES it may be compatible with.