How can I transfer photos from my phone to Facebook?
Question by wanda /

• carol

pliz i beg for an answer

• cheryl Kalbfleisch

Can someone please help me? I just purchased a USB cord for my computer that fits into my phone. I want to know (in really beginner language) how I can take my pictures off my basic internet phone (no smart or android..) and import them anywhere on the web such as social networks, yahoo, twitter….I don’t understand very many web terms and I am so frustrated. I am trying to establish an internet busienss and I may as well might be in the twilight zone. Help me please?

• cheryl Kalbfleisch

I don’t understand these instructions on how to take my pictures from a basic internet phone and transfer them onto multiple social networks. I read the instructions and it really Greek to me.Someone please help me.

• Oluwaphemmy Popoola

download facebook mobile

• Oluwaphemmy Popoola

just go to the picture you want 2 download and click on view fullscreen and it will either download or take you to the download page… Then click on save.

• Bethany Rodriguez

ive got really nice pics on my nokia but dont kow how to put them on facebook, ive got facebook on my phone but dont know if it would help?
    please help
    thx

the first method is to phone to pc via usb connection or memory card then pc to facebook.

• Jay.0

Read the instructions for your phone:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=163458363717032

• Smumdax

The kind of phone doesn’t really matter… there are many ways to do what you want. You could connect your phone to your computer and transfer the pics there, then upload to Facebook afterwards. Also, if you have an intelligent cellphone, you can upload directly to Facebook (if you have the Facebook app), or share the image to different places, including facebook, text msg, email, twitter, etc, etc…

Hello, what kind of phone do you have?