How do I transfer photos from my Nokia Icon to Facebook?

Anonymous September 3, 2014

I have a new Nokia Icon cell phone and want information as how to transfer photos from phone to Facebook. Detailed information please..

1. Alice W.

Tim B., I have not been able to get into my Microsoft acct. yet to see if I can manage the app thing. but hope I can get in today. It is a puzzle to me for I can access my Microsoft acct on my Computer but the phone will not take my pw on it, everything I tried came up onions(did not work) I know the PW is right for I have to sign in every time I close down my Computer, but may have completely fixed it now for I changed my PW but not tried it yet on the Phone, will keep you posted. Dollie; sorry I do not know how to answer you any when you only said 'YES'...

2. dollie

yes

3. Tim B

You can do this by downloading the Facebook app from the Windows Phone Marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/facebook/82a23635-5bd9-df11-a844-00237de2db9e

Once logged in you'll see three buttons at the bottom of the home screen, the middle one is a camera. It allows you to take a picture, or upload from your camera roll. You can then organise the pictures within Facebook itself, if you want!

Pretty sure that's all there is to it!